My husband and I were using my mom and dad’s grill. They moved from Michigan in 2009. Since they hadn’t sold their house they were living in my brother’s basement. This was great for us!!! One less thing to buy! Well, that ended a few weeks ago. They got a house and dad came to get the grill. It was a sad sad day. A large percent of our cooking is on the grill. Well after a few weeks my wonderful hubby brought me home a brand new grill!!! It is so pretty!
Mmmmm… Yummy! I think this is the best pork recipe I have found yet! It was so good!
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork top loin roast (single loin)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Place boneless pork loin on large cutting board or platter; brush oil over all sides. Set aside. Meanwhile, stir together dry rub seasoning. Rub over pork to cover. Prepare charcoal grill to cook over direct and indirect heat. Place pork loin over medium-hot coals (direct heat) or on medium-hot (about 400 degrees F.) gas grill. Cook for 10 minutes on each side to brown. Move pork to area on grill over indirect heat. Cook, covered for 70-90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. On gas grill, move pork to one side of grill; turn off the gas directly under the pork. Leave the rest of the grill on medium heat. Cook, covered for 70 to 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 164 | Total Fat: 7.6g | Cholesterol: 64 mg